Canceling Proxy Settings
לעברית לחצו כאן
When proxy settings are set incorrectly, sometimes this causes no browsing or disruption of certain sites.
You can undo this as follows:
1. Click on the keyboard key Windows icon + R key,
In the window that opens you type:
2. Click "OK"
3. In the window that opens, click "LAN Settings"
4. In the window that appears, make sure that these options are not checked:
- Use script For automatic configuration
- Use a proxy server for LAN
Second option: You can manage the proxy settings by using Registry Editor
Settings are in this value:
You can reset using cmd by running the following commands as administrator: